TAKE A RUN-AND-JUMP COVID......WE'RE BACK! Please read prior to booking
It's been a while and we've missed you. Like everything at UA, it's safety first. So, what can you expect on your return? Some changes will be in place until further notice; some obvious, some not so obvious, so here's a massive list to get you up to speed:
• Advanced bookings only • Park will close for cleaning between sessions (not because kids smell bad, but to ensure ANY germs are annihilated). • Staggered start times to ease congestion. (No-one likes a bottle neck - unless you're a bottle). • Each booking is allocated a table. (Oooh treated like royalty). • Safety brief watched before you arrive. (Important stuff... just watched at home instead). • Reduced capacity. (Admit it... you're happy because you secretly hate other people - or maybe not so secretly). • Cashless payments only via credit/debit card. • Table service for drinks and snacks. (Brought to you by our mask and glove-wearing team). • Staff wearing face masks and gloves in public areas. (For safety, obvs. And because they're very ugly). • Easily accessible Sanitiser Stations for all. (For big squirts and little squirts). • Clearly visible social distancing signage and guidelines. (You'll see the signs. You'll love the signs. You'll do what the signs say... trust us, they won't say 'HUG'). • Amended furniture layouts to create appropriate space. (Even the furniture is social distancing). • Staff monitoring capacity continually. (Hardly crowd control, but keeping control is what's important). • Single-use menus. • Sanitiser to be used before and after sessions. (Then wave to everyone to dry your hands). • Sanitiser to be used before and after using the KING KONG CLIMBING WALL. • Wipe the basket balls at the SLAM DUNK and before and after use.
1. Fun Way of Losing Weight and Keeping Fit
According to NASAs Journal of Applied Physiology, rebounding exercise is 68% more efficient than jogging.
2. Improve the Functioning of The Immune System
boosts immunity removes toxins and help slow down the aging process, It improves the immune system by increasing the action of red bone marrow and supporting tissue repair.
3. Help to Reduce or Get Rid of Cellulite
Rebounding helps stimulate the thyroid gland to start cleaning itself and the entire lymphatic system of stored fat, also in this case the targeted fat is cellulite
4. Fun Form of Exercise
Trampolining is fun, and there are few people who would argue otherwise. There's something about the feeling of flying that's invigorating and rewarding, and anytime you can engage in exercise that's fun, the more likely you are to stick with it.
5. Trampolines are Appropriate for People of All Fitness Levels
Even slight bouncing up and down has a beneficial effect on the body. Fitter people can jump much higher and turn it into an energetic, aerobic workout.People who are out of shape or recovering from an injury can start off very slowly.
6. Trampolines Reduce Restlessness and Alleviate Stress
Restlessness, or the inability to relax (be still or sleep) affects people of all ages. This can be caused by anything — drinking too much caffeine, stress, physical pain, you name it
7. Trampolines Keep You Younger Longer
Trampolines slow down the aging process caused by the gravitational pull, counteracting the sag that often comes with aging.
8. Trampolines Help with Weight Loss
As with other forms of exercise, a well-balanced diet and regular trampolining can help with weight loss and weight maintenance 12 minutes of rebounding can burn 82 calories
9. Trampolines Strengthen Your Muscles
Muscle toning gives your body definition, making it look tighter throughout
10. Reduce Body Fat and Increase Muscle to Fat Ratio
Trampoline exercise is a quick way of building muscle and losing fat.
11. Improve the General Body Balance and Posture
Improvement in balance and coordination are great results of rebounding
12. Increase Oxygen Circulation in The Whole Body Leading to Increased Cell Energy
The NASA Journal of Applied of Physiology listed interesting finding after doing a research on trampoline exercises.
13. Mental strengthening
The increased blood flow to the brain and greater enzyme activity that result from using a trampoline are thought to heighten mental alertness and promote faster reaction times, enhanced vision, and improved balance.
14. Social exercise
One of the greatest factors for health is social connections those with lots of it flourish while those who don't tend to flounder.
15. Improve the Cardiovascular System
Cardiovascular system functioning is improved by doing the cardiovascular exercises which increase the heart rate.